Monday 16 December 2019

DOWNLOAD CRUSADER KINGS DEUS VULT 2.1 BETA PATCH

Rolan7 on October 01, , May you have many strong boys! That comes out to something just short of 3 gold income. Until my son is old enough to look after himself properly, I will not worry about these things. Wow, she is Someone call Tiger's PR guy! crusader kings deus vult 2.1 beta patch

Uploader: Kigalmaran
Date Added: 23 July 2004
File Size: 16.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 32093
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This map cdusader realms. Addon, which also includes several event mods. If I owned more provinces, they would be dark green too. Downloaded and CTD in 10 minutes. My mercenary armies walloped Europe though.

Crusader Kings, Deus Vult and Patches

In the political map we can see I am located just south of Hungary, east of Croatia, and on the western edge of the Byzantine Empire.

Anything less than the maximum may cause attrition. I am 60 and alive. I will indicate what happened here just for fun, but patcg will be lost because the last save I have is the January 1, autosave. I can take the marriage duty and gain 6.

I'm just a count.

I will have to keep my eye on him. It has a poor inbuilt converter to EU2. It seems Belgrade has a base income of 1.

crusader kings deus vult 2.1 beta patch

He is a duke in Hungary I found that aspect much more fun. This parchment shows some information about me. While an alliance might be useful with my declining relation with my liege, I feel getting involved in a small isolated county's affairs might be trouble.

The white is Catholic. The grey are some other realm, the blue another, and so on.

Crusader Kings, Deus Vult and Patches - Crusaderkings

And even if I did say no, I'll just get pestered more and more about her until I go mad. Geza, remains the Papal controller.

crusader kings deus vult 2.1 beta patch

In a more global look, I find no able young women. They work as anti-assassins. It appears the Prince of Crete has his eye on my spy master as well. In return, my liege went to war with Mesopotamia. This provides piety and increases clergy loyalty. He is old like me. Translate into another language. My father lived to be Now that Jack has sadly gone from here i will consider doing an AAR sometime for Deus Vult - but don't hold your breath i still have Xcom to finish!

On January 12 my wife becomes pregnant. Since I only own Belgrade, my capital is in Belgrade. Specifically that it consists of one province, it is ruled by some guy named Theodoulos Synadenosand it's income is around 1 gold.

This is only considerable because my loyalty to my liege is so low

No comments:

Post a Comment